Skip to content

Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• or

230 results found

1. Many of our customers do all of their work on a local remote desktop server using virtual desktops. Currently, the Helpdesk agent will only run for a single logged-in user at a time. We need to have the Helpdesk agent available to all logged-in users.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

2. It would be nice to have a report that would show us the physical age of a device, this would allow us to be able to state to a Customers/Client. That because your machine is X years old, we recommend upgrading or even replacing the device, because we are finding a trend that the older a device is the more tickets that device generates. Also a faulty machine that is always generating tickets is not good for the customer's work flow.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When using Kaseya, I was able to deploy a local user (with local admin settings or regular) to workstations as long as the agent was active. This could be extremely useful when a new machine is setup, etc. or if we need to gain access to the machine but don't have a local/domain login.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For the policies section: it should be possible to select what applications or software is installed on every machine after Atera agent installation.

Example, Policy for marketing: every device under the marketing policy will have XXX packages installed. And If I take out devices out of this policy, the apps get uninstalled.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you so much for voting on this idea. 

This option is available by adding a software bundle under the IT Automation profiles with the "Run on newly installed agents". 

If you need any assistance, please reach out to support@atera.com and they would be happy to help.

5. It would be great to have a feature to allow for Microsoft patch roll back built into the product. This would be great when Microsoft puts out a patch that does not function as expected and thus affecting machine performance and/or non-functioning.

Every product that I have used in the past offers this feature.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Being able to costumize Alert Email for each alert where you can choose what informations the email should contain. Instead of "Machine status unknown..." you can choose what the alert email should say.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

7. I'd need to extract a list of all devices added in Atera for a customer (Window, Linux, Mac, Printers, AP, etc) with their IP address and Mac address for comparison purposes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be good to have a section that states what printer is installed on the machine inside the Agent page. This would make it easier when buidling new machines and we can know what printers to install.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Simple, remember last 10 name searches in the search bar so I can quickly go back to a machine again without having to retype the name, as when we currently go from the machine site to another part of Atera the search does not remember where I was last so I have to search again, handy when you have lots of machines.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When a ticket is created for an alert the following features would be amazing.

1. Self-heal - If the threshold returns to normal the ticket auto closes.

2. Quick Connect - On an alert ticket having a shortcut to the affected device with the ability to click the shortcut and go straight to the machine.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Tickets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In order to have information for small networks because if an employee is on vacation and therefore the machine is off, we would have another machine chosen as an agent to receive the information

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the moment, I cant see what devices are missing in terms of software without doing a manual lookup. I want a software report that would tell me if certain devices are not using certain software that is required, like a specific anti-virus software, or if office365 products are missing on the machine, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I was new to Atera, at the beginning. I was very happy to see Windows Linux and MAC support. Unfortunatly you let the Mac more and more behind. Still features which you wanted to consider AND still Bugs ne one fixes are there.

This is very bad and sad. Because I pay to get a better and better Product. Dont forget your members. Fix old Problems and hold a standard. Than bring new features!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. OpenAI generates tech support content. it may be useful for integration into the chat application as a virtual tech for contracted customers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Viewing all displays while using the RMM takeover method to view the clients machine using splashtop RMM client.

Currently only have the option to view a single display at once.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Current filter function is virtually unusable to look for a specific device. I'd recommend a simple search bar to would compare the results for not only machine name but for current logged in user and possibly others.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tickets for monitored endpoints - there's not a linux agent yet, but I can monitor them. However, I cannot assign them to a ticket as I can only assign actual "agents". For example, I'm monitoring a linux server, if I click the "create ticket" button the agent field is blank... because it doesn't have an agent. It would be great if I could assign devices to tickets based on the device as opposed to the agent for this reason.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tickets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Possibility to modify/edit the time intervals for alerts. If a Citrix server takes more time to boot it will make an alert. If we can change the time intervals of the servers by group of per machine we can cover this issue.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When logging in, here's what I have to do

1. Go to https://app.atera.com/auth0.html ("Login" button, top right, atera.com)
    2. Enter my email address, click "continue"
    3. A password field appears. Enter my password.
    4. I get a prompt to "Use fingerprint or face recognition" (which never works, it says "Something went wrong")
    5. I click "Try another method"
    6. I then click "Google Authentication or similar"
    7. On the following page a OTP field appears for my rolling code

Only after all this can I log in and get to working.

Now this wouldn't be so much of an issue if Atera didn't keep logging me out…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. By default AnyDesk get pushed to all endpoints (including servers which have the Atera Agent installed). While this is nice for user Machines - it's less then ideal for servers... Give us the option to exclude machines from AnyDesk Deployment. Or better yet: let us choose on which machines (machine type) we want to install anydesk

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?