4816 results found
-
Batch import SNMP (and HTTP, etc.) devices via a .CSV
Batch import SNMP (and HTTP, etc.) devices via a .CSV
This is a feature that should be standard of all RMM providers.
3 votes -
Simple Ticket Reminders for Technicians
How nice would it be if there was a SIMPLE way on a ticket to establish a reminder (every x hours, days. etc) without having to set up elaborate time-based automations that are based on triggers. I can have a large number of tickets for many clients and if I can tell Atera to send an email or text reminder that I have "stale" tickets that have not seen activity, that would be quite nice. Sometimes nerds like me are scatterbrained and need notifications/reminders in my face to act on a ticket that got lost in the queue.
3 votes -
Custom Collections API
It would be cool if we could push collection information into ATERA per device to show monitored data collected outside of SNMP. For example some equipment only has a rest framework, so I could have a script running on an atera agent monitored device/server, and have it push these collections details into the dashboard for additional monitored data.
1 vote -
Carbon Black
Carbon Black
3 votes -
Custom fields
I need custom mandatory fields to open a ticket and other custom mandatory fields to close a ticket. Separated.
I need to change the custom fields presented to the technician at creating and closing a ticket based on the product or contact name or any other combination of fields.
2 votes -
"Work from Home" Simultaneous Dual-Monitor Support
Allow users to run a simultaneous dual-monitor view rather than only being allowed to switch between monitors. This is counterproductive for our users working remotely.
237 votesCongratulations on helping shape Atera! The feature you requested is currently being considered for development. Please be patient as the process can take a while or even stall to make way for other features. We’ll update you once it’s been implemented and released!
-
landscape
The mobile app needs the ability to be used in Landscape view. Some of us would prefer to travel with a tablet instead of a laptop, but until the browser can open the Splashtop app, we're stuck using the mobile app. Super not-user-friendly when a tablet is in landscape mode using a keyboard and you have to awkwardly move it to read anything.
12 votes -
event log export to csv
Would be great if we were able to export the event log to csv and/or similar format to make it easy to search and filter log results while working to resolve issues.
1 vote -
Mon Expert en Gestion Accounting Integration.
Mon Expert en Gestion Accounting Integration.
1 vote -
MFA: give the option to choose when the MFA is required. everyday, every 3 days, once a week.
MFA: give the option to choose when the MFA is required. everyday, every 3 days, once a week.
1 vote -
Install the agent without admin control
Install the agent without admin control
1 vote -
Custom Ticket
I'd like to have more customisation of ticket fields. At the moment you can only add values to the "status" field. I think it would be a good idea to be able to change the values of each field or at least add new ones (and change their order).
2 votes -
check windows event log
Is there a way to check the Windows event log and notify us if a defined event is logged?
example: notify us if a computer crashes with a bluescreen or if there is a bad sector in the drive
1 vote -
Under customers, it would be nice to have a link to their Network Discovery so you can check out the devices etc. =
Under customers, it would be nice to have a link to their Network Discovery so you can check out the devices etc. Instead of going into the Network Discovery tab and look up the client
1 vote -
Quick device search using delimiters
Hello! I'd love to see a feature where in the search bar on the Devices page I could do a search for multiple devices using a delimiter of some sort to separate the names.
Example: TJONES;MSTEVENS;PC1-001
and only those devices show up in the search. Much quicker than dealing with filters.
Thanks for all your excellent work!1 vote -
Pivot into specific logs triggering an alert
If I receive an alert for failed logins, I would like an icon to bring me to those events or to summarize IP/User or something similar.
2 votes -
Floorplan
The ability to import a floor plan from a customer location would be great. Something where objects could be manually dragged to their location on the floorplan for users, printers, datacenter etc. Then we could lay out a customer location and be able to know where the device is located. Even as far as clicking on the device to bring up its screen to manage it.
100 votes -
Remote in to users terminal sessions
I'm using a trial now and the deal breacker is that I can't remote on users session on a terminal server. All customers run terminal servers and when they request support I have to be able to remote directly on their session including when they are not in front of the screen. I'm lookig to switch from another RMM platform that offer this feature and because you don't have it I will wait a littl longer. Hope to see it soon. There is lot's of customers using Remote desktop services and we need to be able to help them individually…
6 votes -
Need to be able to copy an existing Alert Profile to a New Alert Profile
Need to be able to copy an existing Alert Profile to a New Alert Profile. This would save time from having to create a whole new profile just so you can have one minor change for a group of machines.
1 vote -
Allow the ability to transfer tickets
Allow the ability to transfer tickets when the option for "view all tickets" is unticked within the admin portal. This would help with 1st line passing on to 2nd line etc.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?