Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4482 results found

1. Provide one viewer license per company account. This viewer license allows you to display your teams dashboard on a central digital display in the office without having to use a tech license.

That way it can be set to run 24/7 on a TV allowing management and team members to track progress and stats.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When someone creates a ticket via email and cc's someone else, the other person usually replies back and we then have a second ticket created with RE: or FW: infront of the subject line, as the cc'd person did not receive the ticket created response with ticket # etc. there should be a way to have the system automatically detect this and merge it into the correct ticket

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tickets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. export tickets where users have left a rating along with a comment, so we can specifically see what they were satisfied or dissatisfied with

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin & Core  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reimaging PCs remotely for remote sites, can this be done with the Acronis version provided today or is that a separate module?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Acronis  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I appreciate the ability to schedule tickets when a tech creates them, but i'm also looking for the ability to defer tickets that come into the helpdesk by users if work is to be completed at a later date.

Example: A manager opens a ticket to have a staff member offboarded, or there's a change of staff a couple of weeks down the road. Currently we have to delete the ticket and create a new scheduled ticket manually, whereas this would be a lot easier if we can defer the ticket to a later date and remove it from view…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to send emails to third parties or different users without having to create a separate ticket or include the original requester in the email thread. It is not practical to change the requester every time we need to communicate with someone other than the person who logged the ticket.

Additionally, it would be beneficial to have the option to choose whether outbound emails include the entire email chain. Currently, we often have to temporarily change the requester to obtain approval and then revert it back, but this results in the entire email chain between the approver and us being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the Script Editor page, the "Edit Script" and "Save" buttons are hidden under the "Get Help" and "AI Assistant" buttons. A user may accidentally open a menu instead of saving their script or starting an editor session.

Suggested fix: add the margin-right property to the div to shift the buttons to the left (moving the Get Help and AI Assistant buttons would probably be more effort than it's worth).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you write an internal note in a ticket, you can notify other technicians in the right field.
    But, when someone places me on "Notify", it would be more effective to get a more obvious notification - A sound, pop-up box on the screen. Instead of having to look up to the right corner, which is very easy to not see and forget.

This way, it would be easier to be updated on current tickets, that can need other technician's help/advice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be excellent to be able to add a contact without an e-mail address, we have plenty of clients who have staff who shared e-mail addresses so we can't actually create contacts for each staff member in these instances which is a bit annoying.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have scripts to prompt for input. for example, if I wanted to create a new local user and add to the administrators group. I would run a script but have it prompt for the username and/or password.

I have a script created and I can either have a set password for all my clients, BAD, or edit the script for each client I would like it ran on, not ideal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a "requestor" adds a ticket in the system, it is quite very helpful to be advised by the number of already opened tickets in the system , so he/she will know how many cases the technicians have to deal with before start working to theirs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great to have RustDesk as an alternative to Splashtop/AnyDesk/TeamViewer/Screenconnect.

If possible best would be to have the option to also use an onprem rustdesk server.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Splashtop works great most of the time but every once and a while, no matter how many times you try, it fails to connect. RDP as an option under "More Tools" would save the day. This is available in other RMM providers and works wonderfully.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automated tasks (Automation Profiles, and remedial scripts) should create tickets and assign time against them, so we can illustrate value for fixed cost clients, or so we can bill by-the-hour clients for work done on their system.

If we could define the amount of time it would take to manually perform the action, the automation will record that time every time it runs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to remotely access devices such as ILOs, Switches, Copiers, etc., directly from the console via the Atera agent would be greatly appreciated. This feature would enable more efficient and simplified management of these devices, thereby providing a smoother and more productive user experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would be really helpful to have alert tickets automatically close when the alert is resolved
    For example Machine status unknown ticket closes when machine is back online!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No notification sent to copied parties on ticket if primary customer does not use "Reply All" when they respond to a ticket via email or if they delete email recipients from email response.

You cannot rely on the customer to click on "Rely All", if you do and there is another party that needs to be included for example an escalation with their manager or a "cover your butt side", they will not receive the communication reply to the ticket.

I have had a recent incident whereby the primary removed their manager from the "Reply All" email, so it wasn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would make renaming devices a much easier process if it could be done from the Customer Devices tab, or Devices page. Having to go into each individual agent, hit edit, then hit agent, then go back to the customer devices page is a lot of clicks and window loads when you're going through and renaming a bunch of agents. A way to do this without needing to actually go into each individual agent would make this a much more streamlined and significantly faster process!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I really wish we had the ability to edit an internal note. In the event of an error, it would be nice to be able to hit an edit button and change an internal note.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to be able to add a reminder for non-important issues whenever I remote into a end user's system. There might be low priority items like "purge folder X after x/xx/xxxx." or "Reminder: This user has a static IP set."

As of now I'm using the notes, but it would be nice if I was somehow able to be reminded when I'm logging in so I can address outstanding non-urgent issues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?