- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
4814 results found
-
ScreenConnect Customer Session Group Integration
It would be extremely helpful if Atera implemented syncing of customer devices to ScreenConnect session groups, so that groups were automatically created for new customers/devices that have ScreenConnect installed. Other platforms like SuperOps or HaloPSA allow specifying a "Session Group Name" in the ScreenConnect instance properties to sync to a specified group. This prevents having to search for an individual device/domain and instead allows all devices to be visible simply from the customer's session group.
1 vote -
Device Attachment Preview
I am unsure why you can preview in Customers but not in Devices. I am able to preview pictures in Customers but the same attachments in Devices cannot be previewed. They have to be downloaded first. There should be the ability to preview the most common types of files for any attachments across all of Atera or at least Devices. Thank you.
4 votes -
expose CC in API
Currently the API only exposes main contact per ticket and comment. it would be useful to see or use the cc field in tickets via the API.
1 vote -
Able to deploy patches from mobile app
Would be nice to be able to do patching form the mobile device app when you are on the go or need to patch a software but don't have access to a laptop etc.
12 votes -
standard ticket filter
Ticket lists often start with standard filter Status:open/pending
Thats not really helpful because of our self added statuses, like "waiting for material (pending)
So ist would be better, instead of filtering status:open/pending, it would filtering status of type: open/pending
2 votes -
Ability to bulk update fields on asset types
When adding a new Asset Field, you then have to manually go and add the new field to each individual Asset Type one by one. Would be nice to be able to select all necessary Asset Types and do a bulk update to add the new field at one time.
3 votes -
Patching having a bandwidth restriction
Need an option that when a site/folder is selected you can restrict bandwidth used by the agents to pull in updates/patches. We have remote sites that have limited bandwidth, patching has already overloaded the WAN links at the facilities causing an outage. Need to be able to say patch x number of agents in the folder at a time, and restrict the total bandwidth being used by the agents to ensure we do not impact the WAN link of a facility that operates on a 24 hour schedule.
2 votes -
Get MSI/PKG download link via API
Many other services that require an agent to be installed give you the ability to get the download URL via API. It would be great for automating onboarding, with the ability to get the download link for the MSI or PKG/DMG. Thanks!
1 vote -
Free Dashboard Account
Add the ability to login to a dashboard account for media walls in offices etc so the whole room can view the core dashboard data continuously.
It's V expensive to pay for an account in full for this option when all we need is the dashboard showing on a big screen for visibility.
967 votes -
Zapier new trigger-based on Entry of a new time entry to a ticket
Zapier new trigger-based on Entry of a new time entry to a ticket
1 vote -
kill this website
This website is all but ignored by the dev team. just kill it so we do not get false hope.
the dark mode request is a fiasco and honestly I give up. when my renewal comes due, I may just go elsewhere
6 votes -
Export tickets to pdf
the objective would be to be able to export a summary of the intervention in PDF in order to keep a paper trail signed by the client
16 votes -
Patch Management (New) - save a view or filters
Patch Management (New) - save a view or filters
It would be nice to save views that we have filtered in the new Patch Management section of the Atera Portal. It is causing a lot frustration Atera resets the filters I am using. especially hard when I have do my monthly IT Reports.6 votes -
Include Device Identifier in OTP Approval Emails
I’d like to request an enhancement to the OTP approval workflow for agent installation.
Currently, when a user attempts to install the Atera agent and is prompted for an OTP (which happens often because we have several clients in foreign countries with spotty internet), an email with the OTP code is sent to all agents. However, the email does not include any information identifying which device or user triggered the request.
In onboarding scenarios (for example, setting up 25 new users), multiple OTP prompts can occur at once, resulting in several emails with different OTP codes and no way to know which code belongs to which user. This creates confusion and slows down the onboarding process.
It would be extremely helpful if the OTP email included one or more of the following:
Device hostname and/or username
Public IP address
Any other unique identifier that ties the OTP request to a specific device or user
This additional context would allow us to quickly match each OTP to the correct user and streamline large-scale deployments.
Thank you for considering this improvement!
I’d like to request an enhancement to the OTP approval workflow for agent installation.
Currently, when a user attempts to install the Atera agent and is prompted for an OTP (which happens often because we have several clients in foreign countries with spotty internet), an email with the OTP code is sent to all agents. However, the email does not include any information identifying which device or user triggered the request.
In onboarding scenarios (for example, setting up 25 new users), multiple OTP prompts can occur at once, resulting in several emails with different OTP codes and no way to…
1 vote -
Please simplify the login process
When logging in, here's what I have to do
- Go to https://app.atera.com/auth0.html ("Login" button, top right, atera.com)
- Enter my email address, click "continue"
- A password field appears. Enter my password.
- I get a prompt to "Use fingerprint or face recognition" (which never works, it says "Something went wrong")
- I click "Try another method"
- I then click "Google Authentication or similar"
- On the following page a OTP field appears for my rolling code
Only after all this can I log in and get to working.
Now this wouldn't be so much of an issue if Atera didn't keep logging me out every fwe. I find myself going through this process multiple times a day.
I believe this might be some sort of concurrent-login protection DRM that is triggering me to get signed out all the time - I have 4 total computers I work from -- my laptop, my jumpbox virtual machine, my desktop at home and a desktop computer in the office, plus my iPhone where I have the app installed.
At the very least, steps 2/3/4 and steps 5/6/7 could be all rolled into two separate steps perhaps.
Plus the login process for the iOS app is similarly convoluted and just as forgetful of my credentials as the web!
Please, can something be done to resolve this?! I did actually speak to chat about it but I have a VERY
When logging in, here's what I have to do
- Go to https://app.atera.com/auth0.html ("Login" button, top right, atera.com)
- Enter my email address, click "continue"
- A password field appears. Enter my password.
- I get a prompt to "Use fingerprint or face recognition" (which never works, it says "Something went wrong")
- I click "Try another method"
- I then click "Google Authentication or similar"
- On the following page a OTP field appears for my rolling code
Only after all this can I log in and get to working.
Now this wouldn't be so much of an issue if Atera didn't keep logging me out…
70 votes -
Asset History should be recorded with the asset
It would be nice to keep a history of asset changes. For example, we have all our laptops/desktops as assets. These items get assigned to a user but can be reassigned to someone else. It would be great to see everyone it has been assigned to. Also, if we change the name of a computer, that should be recorded in the asset history.
15 votes -
There needs to be a way to delete the connection used for syncing customer contacts.
I moved a client to a new tenant. the old connection information is no longer valid but there is no way to remove it. the result is an error when trying to sync the customers
1 vote -
ticket timer auto stop
issue:
Tickets that get clicked on get a timer started (good feature). When we click out of the ticket of when there is a response given, the ticket timer should stop (requires manual pause). 99% of the time no one is going to pause the time.Feature required:
Auto pause the ticket timer after there is a response added to the ticket or if you happen to click on another section of Atera.6 votes -
Monitoring of phonenumbers and SIP-Trunks
A possibility of monitoring the availability of phonenumbers and SIP-Trunks would be great. You should also get a notification, if a number is unreachable.
2 votes -
Manually retire device
Give a tech the ability to manually retire a device instead of waiting on a pre-configured time to pass. Right now the only way to flag a device as retired is to ignore it until the allotted amount of time has passed for the system to change the status.
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?