Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

189 results found

1. Is that possible to have the choice for add a second 2FA method, like number phone for sms or a secon 2FA application ?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It could be great to have Atera RMM in other languages. I am an italian customer of Atera and i'll be very happy to have italian language!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Are you using the Atera Activity Log feature? Would you like us to record any other activities here? Share your auditability and compliance needs

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Very simple I've noticed a new marketing message trying to sell an addional agent licence because I'm logged into Atera twice. Techically I'm not using 2 licences I'm simply spreading interface items across mulitple monitors. I only ever initiate a machine connection from always the same instance. I use the second session to look at tickets, call up passwords, check documentation. I use 4 monitors and a single webpage session just doesn't cut in these days and navigation gets rather clumsy moving round the same session. The main issue is its not always possible to lock a contact to an…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability to export or backup passwords. We had an issue recently where a password was overwritten. This ability would be extremely useful.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add on the new feature update a possibility to change the system date format to have other format as default. We are exporting timesheet and the date format are set to US which does not work for us as we are in Australia. This is a must setting that you should be looking to implement.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have a few emails addresses setup that we would like to use to send emails from for different emails from Atera.

So for email alerts we use a specific email address, for Helpdesk tickets we use another email address, For reports another email address.

We would like to be able to setup each email type to be sent with a specific email account not all use the same email address.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Nir Gilbert responded

Nice! The feature you requested is being considered for development. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

8. I switched to Atera from Kaseya VSA. So far I'm loving the simplicity, ease of use, and much more reasonable pricing of Atera in comparison. One of the few things that I do miss about Kaseya VSA, however, was the ability to keep a library of scripts (command prompt, powershell, terminal, etc). They could be organized into folders and subfolders, and had permission based sharing - so you could make specific scripts and folders accessible to everyone, restricted groups (such as employees or managers), or keep it private so only you could access them. Kaseya VSA had a large pre-installed…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to approve scripts before they get executed. Hackers are exploiting RMM to install ransomware, having an approve button before a script runs could prevent mass ransomware deployment if our RMM ever gets compromised.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

10. Currently the restrict to specific IP addressing is set to a single IP address.

If the IP address restriction allowed subnet masks, then it would be easier to add our ISP's to the list - so when we are roaming we could still access Atera without a VPN.
    For example, instead of just the IP address: 1.2.3.4 allow the subnet 1.2.0.0/16

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

11. I’ve been an Atera Customer for a few years now and I’m still getting frustrated with the lack of progress with the development of Atera.
    I get sick of finding an issue with Atera and then being told to log it as a feature request when its obviously a development oversite.
    The basics that your opposition does is a feature request for Atera.
    So can we all vote on a feature request for Atera to start to get their act into gear.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Instead of having a technician log in to app.atera.com, have my own custom domain (ex. app.mydomain.com) instead to access the portal to login to the dashboard. Similar to what https://www.gohighlevel.com/ is doing. True white label SaaS.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There needs to be an option that allows you to set the page refresh interval per technician account. This should affect all pages while logged in.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wake on Lan for Updates via Automate

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to make it so that when a ticket is first replied to by a Technician, then that Technician is assigned that ticket (not Round Robin). For example, if there are Technician 1 and Technician 2, and Technician 1 responds to a ticket, then the ticket is assigned automatically to Technician 1. However, if Technician 2 also helps by replying in that ticket, Technician 2 will NOT be assigned the ticket automatically. It's whoever replies to a ticket first that is assigned it. This feature exists in other Helpdesk services so I would like to see it here.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have a breadcrumb to make it easier to return to the step just before and facilitate navigation in each menu - Avoir un fil d'Ariane afin d'avoir plus facile a revenir a l'étape juste avant et faciliter la navigation dans chaque menu

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Limit atera sign in to mac address. so only my supplied computers can have access to atera but not restricted to to a location via IP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin & Core  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I will have the ability to chose if I use the 2FA or not!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The parameters text field is not available for the Microsoft Office deployment tool in the Software bundle. Since only the parameter can specify what exact office product needs to be installed, in a bundle can be installed only a default product - Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016. I consider it a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin & Core  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?