Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

369 results found

1. The Atera Agent should pull through the device's OU details. That way with large customers we will be able to search for devices based on the OU details in AD. For example, the site the device is situated in. You should then be able to use this information to create dynamic folders for agent devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it could be great if we could bulk assign devices to a new monitor agent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. we do need the possibility to search for "modell" in the global search plus advanced search option in the global device list.

we should sometimes do things with a certain type of server and need a list of the same type, but no chance to get one. in the past months we no more did do this because of the lack, but now it becomes more often needed.

so PLEASE just add such a simple thing to the search options. i said this already years ago. but does this thing really need an "idea" or should it be includede out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to add Generic devices without the need of an agent monitoring it. For example, say you have customer with 10 computers and we have also installed 10 monitors and docking-stations.
    It wold be nice if we could add these devices to the device list (for inventory management) without the need of choosing an agent to monitor them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There is no way to filter by patch automation profile, so Its difficult to determine if a device does not have a profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to pin most used systems to the top of the customer's device list. This would be very convenient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love the ability to include/exclude/choose which data to search when searching Devices.

I manage medical equipment, and some machine names have "OCT" in the name, as they're OCT machines. Today when searching for the OCT at a remote site within Atera/Devices, the list wasn't narrowed because the search apparently includes the date...and it's OCTober. Was pretty frustrating to scroll the list of devices to find the one I was looking for.

Machine names, usernames, WAN and/or LAN gateway IP addresses, and possibly DNS servers would be my main desired items to search "Devices" for. The date is pretty…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add an personal option how clicking onto device names should work. means, i would like to see an option "open in same browser window" and "open in new ribbon" and "open in new browser window".

it is annoying to do a search then click onto a device, do something, go back and search again and the open the next. or everytime remember to open it with a right click in a new ribbon.
    this should be sothen used everywhere i can read a device name which is clickable...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In case you want to keep a large number of filters, for example a filter for each customer, it will be very convenient if when opening the list of filters you will only see the categories. when a category is selected the full list of views will be collapsed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?