ticket tabs, close them when a ticket is closed!
when i close a ticket i want the tab to close as well. Anything other than that is stupid and whoever vetoes this ideal needs sin binned.
-
Ben Tolson
commented
Tabs are useless, I've NEVER used them in the time you've forced them into the system. It's especially frustrating to see the dozens and dozens of them stuffed into the UI that could be used for other items, especially when the tickets are days or weeks old.
-
Dave Webster
commented
I agree tabs are useless and should have an option turn them off.
We can add it to the long overdue dark mode. -
Ben Tolson
commented
Tabs in atera are worthless and just cause extra grief having to close them every couple hours.
-
GregD
commented
Need an option to not have tabs.
-
GregD
commented
I would love to be able to disable tabs. They're everywhere and clutter the page.
-
James Fillmore
commented
I do not love the tabbed view at all. And the fact that it keeps the ticker running means that we have had to completely shut off the timer so that feature becomes useless.
-
Tyree Sessoms
commented
2nd this, would be great if we can just turn the tabs on and off. creates more screen clutter and confusion
-
Ben Tolson
commented
Tabs should close when tickets are resolved/closed - There are filters to check on old tickets (closed/resolved).
Alternatively, the option to turn off tabs altogether would be welcome.