Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all, 

I am happy to announce we have introduced the possibility to log in via SSO to the service portal.

We support a single application connection, for both AzureAD applications and SAML-based IdPs.

The feature is currently available for our Enterprise customers using our IT department product. Down the line, we hope to introduce the SSO feature to our MSP customers as well.

If you'd like to read more, please follow this KB.

If you'd like to inquire about the Enterprise package, please reach out to your account manager or contact our customer success team (success@atera.com).

Thank you,

Yakov

2. It would be helpful if AI were integrated into Settings/Knowledge Base it assist in writing out a knowledge base.

Use our own natural language and it would generate a KB we could work from and tweek for the end user to use.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all,

I am happy to let you know we've added the option to generate KB articles from tickets using AI.

This allows you an easy way to document knowledge in the organization and share it will both technicians and end-users. 

The feature works best when documenting a "resolution" on the ticket (our AI model will better understand the neccessary steps for resolution out of the ticket context).

Down the line, the Knowledge base will be connected to our AI suggestions and will be used to feed your private Atera instance with your unique organizational knowledge, so this could be a great point to start documenting. 

To read more about the feature feel free to check this support article: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/12955402321564-Ticket-resolutions#CreateanAI-generatedknowledgebasearticle 

We hope you enjoy this new addition!

Yakov

3. Hi,

As an MSP, customers are turned off from the absence of SSO to the customer portal. We need an integrated SSO solution to Google and AzureAD for the customer portal.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all,

I am happy to announce we have introduced the possibility to log in via SSO to the customer portal.

We support a single application connection, for both AzureAD applications and SAML-based IdPs.

The feature is currently available for both our Enterprise & SuperPower customers. 

If you'd like to read more, please follow this KB.

If you'd like to inquire about the SuperPower package, please reach out to your account manager or contact our customer success team (success@atera.com).

Thank you,

Yakov

4. I would use the knowledge base, but it looks very unprofessional and bland. It should be completely redesigned to look organized and have better formatting options.

Please take a page from Atlassian (free). Their board is very well designed, and the editor has built in image snippets and formatting options to help the article look very professional. It also includes various image templates for article banners.

I would also add the option to access the KB without having to log in. Since Atera doesn't have SSO with LDAP or AD, i perhaps have a few users in the entire company…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all,

I am happy to let you know we have completly re-designed the Knowledge Base and the Portal to a brand new look and feel in the past couple of months.

With that, we've introduced SSO for the portal (through AzureAD and SAML protocols) in order to ease accessebility. 

Feel free to contact our support team via email (support@atera.com) or live chat if you need any assistance in setting those up.

Hope this helps,

Yakov

5. 205 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all, 

I am happy to announce Atera has introduced the support for custom urls with a secure HTTPs connection by generating CNAME records for the Customer Portal.

By completeing the process, your portal will be covered by unique certificates under the DigiCert umbrella.

Moreover, Atera will automatically renew the certificate for you so there is no need for anything on your end beyond the initial setup.

Feel free to read more about the feature here: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000689808-Set-up-SSL-for-your-Customer-Portal

To enable the feature, reach out to your account manager or the customer success team via success@atera.com 

All the best,

Yakov

6. The ability to customize the design and layout of your customer-facing portal including fonts, colors, and text, with the ability to hide ticket fields.

238 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello all,  

We're happy to announce the implementation of new granularity and control over the portal! 

As part of our new release, you are now able to either hide or set different fields as uneditable (fields such as Status, Priority, Impact and Type) for your users.

To do so, head into Admin > Custom Fields and click the little pencil next to the fields to choose the state fields should have in the portal.

You can read more about the feature here: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/211833798#h_01GQMPD38FXA6A1VFCWCCEA0JH

We plan on adding and improving the portal in the coming months, and we'll be sure to update, as our development work continues. 

Hope you enjoy this new release! 

Yakov

7. Please allow us to customize the favicon in the customer portal

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're happy to account that the ability to customize the browser tab icon (favicon) for the Customer Portal is now available!

You can do so by navigating to Admin > Whitelabel > Company Icon. 

We hope you enjoy this new ability and find it useful.

Yakov

8. When creating a ticket there is a ticket priority and ticket impact. Confusing for our customers using the portal as they are almost the same thing. Can the options be changed or hidden?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to have customer portal in other languages (in my case Czech). Now it's unusable for most of my clients and therefore whole ticket system is unusable for me. I can help with translation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Petr,

I will reach out to you personally via email to take care of this as soon as possible.

If there is anyone else who would like another language on the customer portal and is willing to help with the translation process, please reach out to me directly at Yakov@atera.com

Thank you for raising the request.

All the best,

Yakov

10. Actually, we could assign just one contact as "main contact".
    Our customers ask to be several contact able to see all tickets, to verify and manage the work.
    Is it possible to make it real?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey,  

This is actually possible. 

By going into your contacts you can mark them as "main contact" and give them the ability to see all tickets of the organization. 

It is possible to mark more than 1 contact per customer.

Hope this helps!

11. Would be nice to have the localization in other languages in addition to English for the customer portal and ticket system

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?