Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

64 results found

1. I want to be able to show my customers what machines have been replaced over the replacement cycle, so I do not want to delete retired machines from atera, I want to be able to mark them as retired and exclude them from everything except a retired assets report.

The current system of hide devices not seen for X days is not the same thing, Just because a device has not been switched on for say 300 days, does not mean that I do not need to know of it's existence for the fixed assets register.

287 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Nir Gilbert responded

Nice! The feature you requested is being considered for development. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

2. 1 hour is far too out of date for hard disk usage info, the alerts update quickly, so the information on the agent page should do so too! Out of date information is of no use to anyone.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being considered for development. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

3. Currently we use ITARIAN, which allows us to rename and install the agent using our company name, this appears in the start menu and add or remove programs as our company name, this help avoid customer uninstalling by mistake if they don't know what the software is.

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?