Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. If you go to a customer that has lots of tickets, and you filter out the tickets to see only closed ones for example, and you click to open one ticket and then click back, it takes you back to the default open and pending tickets- there is no way to save a certain filter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

2. When on a customer page, the "Install Agent" and "Edit Relations" modals should be pre-populated with the current customer.

If I'm already on the customer page for "Research Corp" (made up) and I click "Install Agent" or "Edit Relations" (to put a device in a folder under "Research Corp") having to select the customer again each time seems redundant.
    Especially when making multiple device moves, this can be ...tiring.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?