Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. For new customers / users I currently still use Teamviewer Quicksupport to remotely install the Atera agent and then swap to Splashtop.

As my Teamviewer subscription will soon expire, it would've been nice Splashtop SOS was actually included in the Atera subscription the same way that Teamviewer Quicksupport is with Teamviewer Premium/Corporate/Enterprise instead of having to pay for a separate Splashtop subscription again.
    Or I could use Microsoft Quick Assist, but still I'd rather prefer to also use Splashtop SOS for quick support sessions.

I'm pretty sure Atera can fulfill this dream ;-)

https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003075568-Splashtop-SOS-On-demand-remote-support-tool-

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Congratulations on helping shape Atera! The feature you requested is currently being considered for development. Please be patient as the process can take a while or even stall to make way for other features. We’ll update you once it’s been implemented and released!

2. Integration with more antivirus solutions, Eset for example.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please Provide some integration with Veeam Backup & Replication / Veeam Backup for O365.Gather backup jobs status, report etc...

377 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please create some webhooks that can get triggered when an threshold is tripped or when a ticket is created, etc... (think about sending alerts to Teams Channels, or Slack Channels depending on client etc). This is a huge issue for us, keeping up on the tickets coming in as the interface to manage is kind of clunky, and the overall web notifications of tickets its insufficient. Email templates are limited for customization and mobile app rarely functions.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  AdminRoy (RoyB, Atera) responded

Congratulations on helping shape Atera! The feature you requested is currently being considered for development. Please be patient as the process can take a while or even stall to make way for other features. We’ll update you once it’s been implemented and released!

• Don't see your idea?