Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

64 results found

1. 1 hour is far too out of date for hard disk usage info, the alerts update quickly, so the information on the agent page should do so too! Out of date information is of no use to anyone.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Agent  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Nir Gilbert responded

Nice! The feature you requested is being considered for development. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

2. It would be nice to enable feedback on the remote computers from an icon in the taskbar. For example, if it is "Patch Friday", I would like to be able to notify my customer that at 5pm, on Friday, the computer is installing updates. The end user should be able to see the announcement of the agent and also be able to open it at any moment and confirm what actions are being performed on his/her device. Kind of real-time feedback for the end user or server administrator.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

3. Currently we can not connect to any PC in network if that PC does not have internet connection. due to which we have to use another tool to remote.
    just for one purpose we are forced to use two different remote tool which does not make sense.

It will be great , if Atera add this feature in future release.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

4. This may seem finicky but I've been asked recently. Is there a way to verify that the agent updates haven't been tampered with like they were with other MSP agents ( Kaseya... ). Some of my customers are getting a little antsy about having an agent on their servers and workstations. I think it would be helpful if there was a way to visibly show them that the agent updates were scanned and safe.

Appreciate any insight on this. :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?