Ideas and Feedback

Ideas and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. It would be good if Atera would commission a third party to undertake a security audit of the Atera platform and publish the report. How can we provide any kind of assurance to our customers when we do not even know if security is being looked at?

If Atera suffers from a breach what can we say to our customers? We use a random product that we have no idea the security of it and they got hacked?

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

2. Have a checkbox for permanently trust this device.

2fa on a phone is completely redundant. If somebody steals my phone and hacks my password, then they instantly have access to my authentication app to access the atera app anyway. Not very well thought through and pointless having to do it even once a week.

The only application I can possibly think of is an employee that leaves, in which case their access could be revoked through the portal anyway.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nice! The feature you requested is being reviewed by our product team. We’ll keep an eye on the number of votes, and let you know if a decision is reached to implement. Thank you for being a partner in our process!

• Don't see your idea?